Hello! I'm finally getting this blog page up and running after 3 months! It's been a busy 3 months for Mike and I. We've both been busy with work and getting our new little place up and running! Things are starting to settle down and we're finding that we have more free time so that has been really nice!
I've posted some of our wedding pictures from May 19th. We were married in the Salt Lake City temple. It was such a great day! We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather and to have so many friends and family with us!
8 comments:
Hi Erin and Mike,
Thanks so much for posting all the pictures!! Wish I could have been there to be part of the festivities! Looked like everyone had a wonderful time!
Love, Nancy
Hey you two lovebirds! See ya in a week. Mikey my brotha, get that wakeboard ready!
-Chad
Erin, Congrats on the marriage you looked so beautiful. I'm sorry I couldn't make it down for that, but I loved the pictures. You guys make a very cute couple and I wish you the best.
Love Robs : )
Erin! You looked so beautiful!! So sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you.
xoxo, Marissa
Wow...what cutie pies! You guys are adorable. Im so glad you are loving married life. Im glad I got to see it all happen! Sure love ya!!!
I love the photos! It was so nice to see what a fun day you two had. My favorite is the trampoline pic:)
Erin - it's December 27th!!! Where are your new pics?? How am I supposed to stay connected to you if you don't comply by posting your daily activies on here??? :-)
Well written article.
Post a Comment