Trey loves to be involved in everything, even if it is the housework. When he was little I always had him in a sling, but he's outgrown that so this is my new way of getting things done and keeping him happy!
Less than an hour later.... it was a lot of work! :)
Some of Trey's new favorites...
-sucking on his fingers and squealing as loud as he can
So cute!!! I love that he loves to be doing that stuff in the carrier and can fall asleep while you work! What a great bonus for you! Love the bumbo chair, when I see that all I think of is OT! :) He is so cute and you look so happy! love it!
Very cute I remember those days when they just want to be held even if it is to do housework. Well you look fantastic you can't even tell you had a baby. Did you not gain any weight at all? : ) Keep the pictures coming he is a cutie.
2 comments:
So cute!!! I love that he loves to be doing that stuff in the carrier and can fall asleep while you work! What a great bonus for you! Love the bumbo chair, when I see that all I think of is OT! :) He is so cute and you look so happy! love it!
Very cute I remember those days when they just want to be held even if it is to do housework. Well you look fantastic you can't even tell you had a baby. Did you not gain any weight at all? : ) Keep the pictures coming he is a cutie.
Post a Comment