Well as most people who read this blog already know, I'm pregnant!!!! I'm finally updating or catching up! As of right now I'm 21 weeks. My due date is Nov 8, however the ultrasound calculated me to be Nov. 2, so I'm kind of hoping for the earlier date! We had the ultrasound when I was about 19 weeks and found out we're having a boy! Not sure if you can tell from the picture (it becomes larger if you click on it) but the bottom picture has an arrow pointing to the ...... well you know! :) Let's just say the technician said it was definitely a boy! Mike went in thinking it was for sure a girl, but when we saw the first initial profile his comment was "that looks like a boy". I just started laughing because I had know idea how he could tell, but he was right! I was really excited to know we were having a boy first! The ultrasound was one of the coolest things I have ever been through. It's amazing what they can show you. We saw everything from his hands, legs, even his bones, both sides of his brain, his little heart including the chambers working separately, his spine and we were even able to see how his blood flows through his little body. It seriously was such a neat experience. We were so excited and seeing him made the pregnancy that much more real. Up until than yeah we knew there was a baby coming but it just seemed more of a thought instead of reality. Since the ultrasound I've been busy buying stuff and researching which items are best to buy. That part is kind of annoying because everyone seems to have a different opinion. Never-the-less it's been fun getting ready! The months seems to be going by really fast now and November will be here before I know it!!6.29.2008
Well as most people who read this blog already know, I'm pregnant!!!! I'm finally updating or catching up! As of right now I'm 21 weeks. My due date is Nov 8, however the ultrasound calculated me to be Nov. 2, so I'm kind of hoping for the earlier date! We had the ultrasound when I was about 19 weeks and found out we're having a boy! Not sure if you can tell from the picture (it becomes larger if you click on it) but the bottom picture has an arrow pointing to the ...... well you know! :) Let's just say the technician said it was definitely a boy! Mike went in thinking it was for sure a girl, but when we saw the first initial profile his comment was "that looks like a boy". I just started laughing because I had know idea how he could tell, but he was right! I was really excited to know we were having a boy first! The ultrasound was one of the coolest things I have ever been through. It's amazing what they can show you. We saw everything from his hands, legs, even his bones, both sides of his brain, his little heart including the chambers working separately, his spine and we were even able to see how his blood flows through his little body. It seriously was such a neat experience. We were so excited and seeing him made the pregnancy that much more real. Up until than yeah we knew there was a baby coming but it just seemed more of a thought instead of reality. Since the ultrasound I've been busy buying stuff and researching which items are best to buy. That part is kind of annoying because everyone seems to have a different opinion. Never-the-less it's been fun getting ready! The months seems to be going by really fast now and November will be here before I know it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it was so fun seeing you yesterday-and meeting Mike. Our lives get so busy, and time flies so fast, but I hope you know that you have always been one of my favorite people! You will be an awesome mom!
I am not too fond of taking a pic when I am pregnant either. Good idea taking it earlier than later. I don't want to take one the last months. You are too cute!! How exciting and Congratulations on having a boy. He definitely has a fun family.
Erin!!!!! Hey girl! It's your long lost Ricks College roommate Meckenzie! I was so pumped when I found your blog off of Marissa's. How are you? Oh my goodness your Pregnant! Congrats! The crazy thing is you are due any day. I hope you check your blog soon so I can hear from you. I love your wedding pics..especially the trampoline picture. Drop me a note at www.brodyandkenz.blogspot.com or e-mail me at kenziemiller@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Kenz
Post a Comment