12.02.2008

Wow talk about a hectic couple of months!! I've been less than good at keeping this blog page updated, and I've heard plenty about my lack of commitment!! But after a long and hectic break I'm back. Hopefully I can stay up on things this time. However, if any of you know me I usually say that and than some other big project comes along and I once again fall behind. So here's to a good try:)
Well as most of you know Mike and I bought a home last Aug and it wasn't a move in ready home by any means. Yeah right why would be do something smart and easy like that:) hahaha No it was completely opposite and required a lot of work. Unfortunately I'm not a decorator or any good with picking colors for paint, flooring, counter tops, shelves etc. So It was quite the learning process for me. I think Mike would have thought twice about the whole idea of fixing up a home if he knew the mess it would create for his pregnant and emotional wife:) Mike was a great sport though and very supportive of me through the entire process. It's been 2 1/2 months and we are finally almost done with everything on the inside. The outside is a different story but that will be a project for next spring/summer. We moved in at the end of Oct 2 weeks before Trey was born. It really couldn't have worked out any better. I was just wanting to be moved in and have enough time to get most things unpacked before our new little guy came into the world!
Anyway enough with the updates. I don't even know if people read all the writing on these pages. I would guess most people just want to see pictures, right:) I'm so excited to show everyone Trey Michael Coombs. He was born November 10 at 5:03 PM. His amazing stats were 8 lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long. Yeah talk about a big baby!! My Dr. couldn't believe how big he was and promised he would induce me a couple weeks early next time. I think he felt pretty bad because it was quite the ordeal to get him to enter this world:) But he's here and everyone is doing good.
Here are a few pictures of Trey right after he was born.
A proud Dad minutes after Trey was born.
Happy and content in the little bassinet. Trey loves to have his
hands up by his face all the time. They are either right in front
of his face or to the side of his face like in this picture.
Mike gave Trey his first bath. He didn't like this to
much:) He is still a little weary about bath time but
most often tolerates them just fine.

No comments: