1.06.2009

Trey has been changing so much!! He's now 8 weeks (2 months on Jan 10). I take so many picgtures but forget to get on here and post them. So here are just a few from the past month. He's getting the cutest personality. He's now smiling and laughing. He's also coming out of the fussy stage. He had a few weeks that were pretty tough, at least on Mike and I:)

I love this picture. We're still not sure what his eye color is going to be, but for the most part they look blue!


He's learned to swipe at his toys and sometimes he gets lucky and is able to grab on. He's got the grasp reflex down!

I finally caught a good smile on camera. Trey seems to know when the camera comes out because he instantly stops smiling and just stares at it.


Playing with some toys!



3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh he is so cute--I bet you had a fun Christmas with him! I can't believe he is almost 2 months old already!

LB said...

He looks so cute. Looks just like you. I can't believe he's trying to grab stuff already! Smart kid. Sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. Hope it was good.

Jana and BJ said...

It was so fun to see you 2 today! He is growing up so fast. :-)