We were so lucky to catch this video last night!! I was in the middle of changing Trey and, as always, he started smiling and cooing. Trey loves to go without clothes!! Well my mom and I started laughing at him because he was being so cute and he started laughing back at us!! It was so funny, as you can see by how hard we are laughing. We only caught the end of his laughing attack. Thank goodness Mike was quick to grab the video camera before we missed the whole thing. Trey is now 2 months 5 days old. I can't believe he is already laughing. We are having so much fun with him. He had his two month check up yesterday. He is now 13 lbs, 24.8 inches long and in the 95% for both categories. Wow do we have a chunker on our hands:)
A few things that Trey is doing now....
- smiling
- cooing
- grabing/swiping at toys
- grasping toys reflexively
- laughing
- rolled over 1x (Jan 2)
- moving hands and legs all over the place
- holding his head up on propped arms while on tummy (approx 20 sec)
- turning head from side to side while on tummy
- engaging socially with mom/dad and other family/friends
- recognized mom/dad's voice
- brings thumb and attempts to bring toys to his mouth
- occasionally sucks on thumb/fingers
- holds head up while in sitting position for about 20-30 sec without bobbing:)
4 comments:
This made Jane laugh! She wanted to watch again. Hope you are doing good:)
That is so cute!!! He is growing up fast!
It made me laugh, too... and I'm a big kid (supposedly). Laughing like that must mean his Petersen genes are strong. :)
Too cute! I love the little giggle. He seems like such a happy little guy:)
Post a Comment