So when you blog stalk you need to leave a comment silly girl!! So good to see you have a blog! Your little one is so cute and you look so happy! That makes me happy! keep in touch! Love yoU!
I love his little tie!! What a cute little guy and his laugh is contagious! I'm glad you are picking up the blog thing. Isn't it funny how having kids makes you want to show them off! It is so good to see you and you look so good. I sure love ya and I am so happy for you! Love, Kenz
How come we cant leave a comment on the newest posts? I love all the shots that you had done and I loved the announcement! He is so cute! You are one lucky mommy! Looks like you figured out how to see the stalkers! Remember if you come to my page I expect a comment, cause I know you were on!! j/k :) Congrats on the 6 hour sleep, that is exciting! Sure love you!
4 comments:
So when you blog stalk you need to leave a comment silly girl!! So good to see you have a blog! Your little one is so cute and you look so happy! That makes me happy! keep in touch! Love yoU!
he is so cute Erin! how fun that you caught him laughing
I love his little tie!! What a cute little guy and his laugh is contagious! I'm glad you are picking up the blog thing. Isn't it funny how having kids makes you want to show them off! It is so good to see you and you look so good. I sure love ya and I am so happy for you! Love, Kenz
How come we cant leave a comment on the newest posts? I love all the shots that you had done and I loved the announcement! He is so cute! You are one lucky mommy! Looks like you figured out how to see the stalkers! Remember if you come to my page I expect a comment, cause I know you were on!! j/k :) Congrats on the 6 hour sleep, that is exciting! Sure love you!
Post a Comment