The pictures in the announcement and in the slideshow below were taken by my talented and amazing friend Jennifer Rossi! Shout out to Rose:) If anyone needs some pictures taken she's your girl!! I would have posted the pictures a lot earlier, but since I was a little slow at getting the announcement done and sent out I decided to wait.
Trey and I seem to have a little photoshoot everyday:) This is another one of my new obsessions. He's just so cute in his little outfits that I find myself setting up a little photo studio everyday:) I've taken so many pictures that I'm having to delete programs from my computer to free up some space on my harddrive:) hahaha And yes I'm also using an external harddrive. I guess I just have to much stuff on my computer! Mike will come home everyday and ask if we had another photoshoot. Most days I say yes and we watch a fun slideshow of the day!! I got a new lens for Christmas and so it makes taking pictures so much fun!! It's a great lens (50 mm) I highly recommend it!!




No comments:
Post a Comment