- Mike was in a car accident (thankfully wasn't hurt), but his car was totaled. So we were down to one car and on the search for another one. Finding a car is not an easy process. Especially when you aren't in the mindset to spend a lot of money on a car. Luckily we found one and got a great deal on it. However, after about 2 weeks with only one car anything looks good:) I will say though blessings come in interesting ways!
- The kitchen is finished. YEA!!!! The crown molding is finally done!! The remodel is coming along. Mike has been working really hard!! We should be done with the inside of the house by spring and ready to start on the outside. Anyone know anything about gardening:) I have a lot to learn.
- I decided to go back to school. Well not really, but I'm taking the classes to become a real estate agent. I know, "why now"? But it's just something I've been wanting to do and I figure why not. I actually really like learning about it and the fact that I can do the classes at home has been great. The Internet is a wonderful thing! I don't want to do it as a job but more to help friends and family find a place to live. Looking at homes and going to open houses has always been a fun hobby to me.
3.07.2009
There are a few things I've been meaning to write about over the past few weeks so here is a quick run down of our month........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
:0). Yay, another blogging friend. I'm excited to see what you guys are up to. Glad Erin wasn't hurt in the accident his car got totaled in. NO fun. It was fun hanging out with you guys tonight...glad you moved into the neighborhood.
Your kitchen already looked sooo nice. But I'm glad that it looks all done to you. Mike's really good with those projects. Rourke needs to learn from him. I'm always walking around the house just looking for things to change, I just wish I had the money!!
Hey!!! I didn't know Mike was in an accident! That's a bummer...but glad to hear everything's ok.
I feel like a bad person. You said you were down to one car, and I never even asked why. I'm glad to hear Mike is OK.
I'm doing square foot gardening. Look it up on the internet. I'm a full blown convert to it!
I am glad to hear that Mike is ok and that you have another car. Good for you on getting your real estate liscence. There will be a time where things will be better again and it is a nice way for extra money when you are a stay at home mom. Love seeing all the cute pictures! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment