Where does the time go!! There's so much I need to catch up on, but from the looks of it, I'm not going to have the chance to do that this morning. The last month has been devoted to a lot of time taking classes and studying, classes and studying, classes and studying. Did I mention all I've been doing is studying!! :) When I decided to take the real estate classes I put a time frame on finishing and WOOOOO HOOOOO I did it! One month and 3 days and ....... I'M DONE. I now know the true meaning of a couch potato. If anyone tells me my bum looks bigger they're in big trouble!!:) It was hard to dedicate so much time and put off everything but necessary mom and wife tasks, but looking back I think it would have taken me forever to finish if I hadn't just plowed through it starting day one. I learned a ton and I"m glad I did it! Oh yeah and for once I was grateful for all the snow. It would have been so hard to concentrate if the weather had been nice and enticing me to come out and play.
I promise to write again soon, maybe even later today, to blog about all the happenenings from the last month or so. I realized while being so busy and having to fit so much into one day that I can do so much more with my time. I dare to say I was letting myself become a little lazy!
1 comment:
COngrats on being done and pushing through it! I am so proud! You were always the type that once you put your mind to it you did and did it perfect!!! I love you!
Post a Comment