4.14.2009

Exciting FIRSTS and good Dad moments

Can't say Rice Cereal looks that appetizing to me either! Here was our first attempt at 4 months, but I decided Trey wasn't ready and we waited until just yesterday (a little over 5 months). It went much better. And the best part of all, Trey actually went a whole night without waking up to eat. Of course that wasn't without waking up period, but much better than any other night we've had. Yea for solids!
Mike's favorite first, the trip to St. George and trying out the pool. I think Trey is a water boy, he loved it. That is when the other kids weren't splashing him in the face:)
And just some good moments that I want to remember.
Bath time and play time with Dad
And even getting ready with Dad! Hahaha This was the best! I laughed about this one for quite awhile! Trey didn't even mind that both legs were in the same pant leg. A great funny moment to remember!!!

1 comment:

lucy said...

Cute pics! Glad we had a chance to chat and walk today.