4.14.2009

What is THAT!

I was looking through my old posts and almost laughed at the pregnant picture I posted when I was 5 months along. I remember thinking I was totally showing and getting sooooooooooo big! Ha what a joke I didn't know what I was in for! WOAH baby!!!!! This was the week after we moved into the new house and about 1 1/2 weeks before Trey was born. One for the records!

3 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

Erin, you were so funny when you were pregnant. And Trey is getting so big now! That is great that he doesn't need to eat during the night. Now, you just need to let him "cry it out" and pretty soon he'll start sleeping through the night. That is until teething starts-for that get teething tablets (they really work!).

Robynn said...

I love it. . . you didn't get very big at all just in your belly and that wasn't even big. Thanks for sharing though I look like that now and I still have quite a few months to go.

justjoni said...

What belly?! :) You are cute no matter where you bulge! He He!