What would kids do if there wasn't an Easter egg hunt to look forward to every year!!! :) My nieces and nephews talked about how excited they were for the big event days before it happened!
Ready .......
Set ............
Go .............


Happy and content with all the new found goods!! I miss those days when all it took was a little bit of candy to make my entire day:)

Jim and Julie thanks for the fun weekend in St. George!
3 comments:
Got to love Easter! I loved the race to go and get as many eggs as possible! How fun to catch all of that! You were such a cute pregnant girl! I love it!!! Seeing your cute smile makes me miss you so!
Fun Easter Egg Hunt. Trey is huge. I didn't realize you had a blog. I stubbled across it from Karmann's. We also have a blog www.theridgefamily.blogspot.com that is private. I think your HayRay email is approved though.
Hi Erin! I think that was you that left a comment on my blog, if so, that WOULD be so fun to get together some time with the kiddos. What's your cell?
Post a Comment