5.19.2009

I've been so bad at keeping this blog up to date! I guess I'm getting on and writing a quick entry to motivate myself to do better. But, how many times have I written somewhere in this blog that I would do better. Life long goal I tell ya! The weather has been nice so I've been busy. The garden is planted, the flower pots are finally planted, the grass is growing, and so now I just have to try and keep everything alive. I still have landscaping issues, like which trees and shrubs to plant and where. I didn't know that when you start yard work you have to learn a whole new language to get anywhere. And than figure out which circumstances work better for each plant (sun, shade, part sun, lots of water, little water). My goodness!! I think I'm just wingin it so I'll let you know what I figure out:)

New news.....
*HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Mike and I have been married for two years today! We celebrated our anniversary last weekend! I'll post pics later of the cool place we stayed!

*Mike is now doing loans full time. So if anyone needs a loan, wants to refinance or knows someone that does he's your guy:) We love referrals!!

*Trey is 6 months old!!!

I know there is plenty more but I'll just write about those later. To many distractions and I'm having a blog block:) hahaha

3 comments:

Karmann said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Gosh time flies by so fast! I loved being at your wedding! It was so fun! So good to talk to you the other day! Love you tons!

Ruth said...

Congrats!! Two years went by fast and I can't believe Trey is 6 months old already :)

lucy said...

Congrats on all of it!! The park thing worked out great today. We'll have to do that again.