It was Trey's birthday yesterday!! Can't believe it's already been a year. I made a little video of memories from his first year. Hopefully someday he'll enjoy watching it:) He's such a happy and fun little boy, we're so lucky to have him!! Gotta love the first picture huh:) hahaha
5 comments:
Erin that is so cute! He reminds me of Juddy! He's so handsome.
Erin... I LOVE the video you made...sooo cute!! I love the video clip where he is laughing so hard!! Happy Birthday Trey!!
That is amazing that 1 year has gone by. Of course I can't believe Isabelle is almost 2. Where does the time go???
Cant believe that he is 1!!! Time has gone by so fast!!! He sure is a cutie and are so happy for you! Love you tons!!! Sorry about missing you!! I just assumed you would have been to the wedding. :(
فنى تركيب
Post a Comment