To start off a few pictures of our Summer 2009...
There is nothing better than a trip to the mountains. One of my favorite things about Utah!! We saw a moose while we were at Silver Lake (I'm pretty sure that's what the place is called). Anyway it is known for moose sightings. We're 2 for 3 for our luck on sightings. Mike had to take the picture because I was pretty far away claiming I had to protect Trey, but really moose are as scary as bears to me! I've heard one to many stories!!
Trip to Reno and Lake Tahoe. What a beautiful place! I love it there!
A few girl nights is always a must:) I look forward to the get togethers every month!!!
St. George trip

This picture reminds me of the insurance commercial where the teenager is in all his floaty devices and his dad is encouraging him to be careful but jumb in the pool. Hahaha You can never be to careful right:)
Trey's favorite thing to do over the summer has been to empty every cupboard he can get into. The tupperware used to be his favorite but he's moved on to spatulas, measuring cups, and many other things! I can't believe how busy he keeps me.
He thought closing the door on me was so funny. It's amazing how much joy I get out of the little things in life now that he's around:)
It's photo shoot time....
Cute pictures in the back yard. Trey's getting used to the camera, but I still have to work hard to capture anything (smiles, no smiles and mad faces:) I'm usually ready to toss the camera within 5 min. I'll break him in someday:)

Happy Halloween


Mike and I decided instead of taking Trey out trick-or-treating we would stay home and have our own little Halloween party. Well we probably should have realized that since we hardly got any trick-or-treaters last year that this year would probably be the same. But that fact hardly crossed our minds and we set out to be the funnest stop on the block. We got all dressed up, made hot cider, had our candy all ready and as you can see set up our little station. And you can probably guess what happened, we were out there for about 2 hours and maybe had 20 little ones stop by. So by 8 we were cleaned up and back inside. Hahaha, sad!! Maybe next year we'll think twice:)
5 comments:
Trey is so adorable in all those pictures. I love love love the lion pictures such a cutie. James dressed Zach so he was a ghost instead of a giraffe. . . he was cute though. Sounds like you've done lot's of fun things over the summer and have been busy. Isn't having a boy so much fun I love it. Take care.
I LOVE the photo shoot pics in the back yard and the Halloween costume pics...he is too cute!! Your house was for sure the coolest stop on the block...it looked great!
I am in love with your little boy Erin! He looks just like your husband but he has bright blond hair like you...could he be any cuter! I am also jealous you are still having girls nights, I miss you all...And I know I can't come but it would still be nice to be invited! Anyway, I am glad you are doing good and I can't believe how fast Trey has grown up. I would love to catch up with you some time. Call me if you have a minute this week! Love you, Rach
Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. The color in my living room is "Twilight Gray" from Behr. It is such a fun color, as it changes with the light. When the sun is pouring in, it appears blue, but when it is cloudy or the sun hasn't come up yet, it appears gray. I also used the same color in my daughter's bedroom, but I had the lady at the paint counter dilute it by half. It looks very nice like that, too.
Hope you have fun building your table! One suggestion I have when building the table is to use a finish nailer to attach the boards instead of screws. The holes that need filled are much smaller, and are therefore less obvious. Also, use some of the most beat up boards you can find. We didn't have to do any distressing of our table because we used stud grade lumber, which already comes with "character marks". :)
Your little guy is such a cutie! And you know, I think that I am the same way when it comes to blogging. Some times I feel like blogging, sometimes I don't.
Hope you have a great week!
Beth.
فنى تركيب
Post a Comment