5.28.2009

A science lesson up the mountain:) I'm pretty sure he would have eaten the whole thing if I hadn't been there.


And these were just to cute! It's so fun watching him learn all these new things! Although I've realized I'm just not ready for him to be such a big boy. I really need to work on baby proofing. He's getting up on all 4's now so crawling is just around the corner. YIKES!!!!


5 comments:

Blanchards said...

Erin! I didn't even know you had a blog...I love it and I am in love with your little boy! Believe it or not I am actually quite good at keeping in touch through blogging. It is so good to see you and your little family...boys are so much fun and are so naughty at the same time. They get into everything...baby proofing right now is a good idea. Anyway, I love you...thanks for saying hi! Rach

Ruth said...

Awwwwe!! He is the cutest little boy. So fun!

lucy said...

I swear he shouldn't be doing these things; He was just born!

Karmann said...

Gosh I cant believe it is that time to start baby proofing! He is getting so big but is oh so cute! Really love you and miss you!!!

kristiekae said...

I love this kid. He is so cute