Oh he is a cutie and so much fun I'm sure getting into everything!! Don't you just love having a boy they always keep you going. I need to take more pics of my little guy i've gotten out of the habit. Thanks for sharing Trey's though he really is a cute kid. You have a beautiful garden too I'm glad some things survived. good luck with the farming!! : )
What a cutie pie! I especially love the hat. I saw Trey nodding off in primary today, being lulled to sleep by all those angelic voices. ;) Wish that could happen to me too.
4 comments:
Hoy cow, he is so big. Last time I saw him he was just itty bitty. He looks A lot like you Erin. So cute!
Erin, he is SO CUTE! I love getting your updates. The garden looks good too. Hope you're having a fun summer!
Oh he is a cutie and so much fun I'm sure getting into everything!! Don't you just love having a boy they always keep you going. I need to take more pics of my little guy i've gotten out of the habit. Thanks for sharing Trey's though he really is a cute kid. You have a beautiful garden too I'm glad some things survived. good luck with the farming!! : )
What a cutie pie! I especially love the hat. I saw Trey nodding off in primary today, being lulled to sleep by all those angelic voices. ;) Wish that could happen to me too.
Post a Comment